Onsite Event Technician
Contractor Position / Denver, CO
We are always looking to add more highly motivated members to our onsite tech team for events. You will be representing the company during events at the local and national level. Onsite technicians manage the rollout and setup of POS systems at events to the customer's specifications, assist in training staff in their use, and remain onsite to provide support for the systems as needed.
If you are high energy worker who loves technology and being out in the upbeat field of events, this is a great position for you.
The main priority of an Onsite Support Tech is to take the day of POS management burden off our event organizers.
• Manage the transport and rollout of equipment to prevent damage
• Coordinate with event managers POS layout
• Direct a team for distribution
• Move quickly in order to meet the event opening deadline
• Answer questions to event staff on the use of Square
• Use a critical eye to keep POS presentation clean and tidy
• Repair or replace malfunctioning machines onsite
• Answer and address support calls throughout the event